Information for CCM Online and Hybrid Students
The Testing Center provides proctoring services for online testing for CCM Online and Hybrid Classes. In order for an online test to take place in the Testing Center, we need students to do the following…
What we need from Students:
Exam dates and exam conditions/specifications are set by your professors, not by the
On-line Scheduling System. You must check your syllabus/emails and/or professor for exam date/time availability.
- Please note that we are not able to test students on a walk-in basis. For the semester, a variety of times have been set aside for online tests. Do not wait until the last minute to set up your appointment. We have limited seating on a first come-first serve basis and you are not guaranteed a seat.
- The online / hybrid exam days and times that typically available are listed below but you must check with your professor to verify if your exam is available for certain days and times before scheduling with us.
- Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Late arrivals are not guaranteed a testing seat and may be required to reschedule their test. Make sure you bring your photo identification when you test.
- Test times for the FALL 2015 semester is as follows:
Mondays and Thursdays:
@ 9:00 AM, @ 11:30 AM, @ 2:00 PM, @ 4:30 PM
Tuesdays and Wednesdays*:
@ 9:00 AM, @ 11:30 AM, @ 2:00 PM, @ 4:30 PM, @ 6:30 PM
(*4:30 pm and 6:30 pm will not always be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
@ 9:00 AM, @ 11:30 AM, @ 1:30 PM
@ 10/17, @ 11/14, @ 12/5, @ 12/12. All at 9:00 AM
- The Testing Center will be closed on September 7, November 26 and November 27. No testing will be available those days.
If you should have any other questions, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
. If necessary, the Testing Center staff may be contacted by phone at 973-328-5362 or drop by in person. We are located in the Learning Resource Center
- There will be no testing when the college is closed.
- Emergency/Weather closing information can be gotten by calling 973-328-5580