The Records and Registration Office will be happy to process your transcript request however, keep in mind that transcript requests must be made in writing via a Transcript Request Form
to the Records and Registration Office as we need your signature for release of your record or online through Web Advisor
IMPORTANT: Transcripts will not be released to students whose financial obligations to CCM have not been met.
Please note, there is a $5.00 fee per transcript. Typically all requests are processed within 2-3 business days of receiving the request. During extremely busy times (ie: registration periods, graduation week, end of term, etc.) processing may take longer. Allow enough time between requesting your transcript and when the date on which you need it (be sure to factor in if it has to be mailed somewhere).
How To Order Transcripts Online Through Web Advisor (Log-In and Password required)
Great News!!! Effective May 1, 2017 - If you have an active Web Advisor Log-In ID and Password you may request, pay the $5.00 fee per transcript with a credit card, and track the status of your transcript online:
· Log into Web Advisor using your CCM Log-In and Password
· Click Students
· Under Academic Profile click “Transcript Request”
· Complete all fields on the Transcript Request screen – address must be accurate and complete to ensure the transcript will reach its destination. IF you intend on picking up the transcript in person, please put CCM’s address in the address field. IF a third party is picking it up for you they must come in person with a note of permission signed by you and they must present photo ID at the Records and Registration Office.
· Once you have paid you will receive an email confirmation about your payment
· Track the status of your request through Web Advisor by selecting “Transcript Request Status” on the Student Menu under Academic Profile. A request that indicates a “Date Produced” means the transcript will be mailed or is available for pick up within two business days. Check college website for office hours.
If you want your transcript to be held for posting of final grades or degree posting you should:
1) Wait to submit your online request until you know all grades have been posted and degree has been posted (you may check Web Advisor to verify)
2) Complete a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Records and Registration Office after payment has been made to the Bursar’s Office.
Transcripts submitted to CCM from other college/universities/high schools are not permitted to be released to a third party or photo copied for students.
For your convenience, unofficial transcripts can be viewed on Web Advisor