Instant Decision Days
CCM is hosting an Instant Decision Day event for students applying to the upcoming Summer and Fall 2015 semesters. No appointment necessary; however, spots are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. The applicant will have their application reviewed and receive an Admissions decision immediately.
When: Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Thursday, February 26th, 2015
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Thursday, May 14th, 2015
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Time: Walk-ins between 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Admissions Office located in the Student Community Center (park in lot 6 - obtain a visitor's pass at the
Public Safety Office located opposite parking lot 5)
Instant Decision Day Requirements:
1. Students must complete an ONLINE application for admission no later than one business day prior to the event and pay the $30 application fee.
· Exception: Students who require a fee waiver will be able to submit a paper application on the day of the event with the fee waiver attached from their High School Guidance Counselor.
2. Students must bring their official high school transcripts in a sealed envelope or have them sent to the Admissions Office directly from their school prior to the event.
3. Students who are eligible for placement test exemption must provide SAT/ACT scores (unofficial copies accepted).
· Minimum SAT scores needed for testing exemption:
540 Critical reading and/or 530 Mathematics
· Minimum ACT scores needed for testing exemption:
23 English and/or 23 Mathematics
4. If you are a permanent resident, please bring your original card in for us to copy for our records.
All documents must be submitted prior to the event or hand delivered at Instant Decision Day check-in for a student to participate in the program.