County College of Morris (CCM) will hold an Open House Saturday, October 13, in the Student Community Center, Davidson Rooms, on its Randolph campus, 214 Center Grove Road.
The Open House provides an opportunity for high school students and their parents to learn about the full-range of academic and certificate programs offered by CCM. Participants also will have the opportunity to learn about:
- CCM’s admissions and financial aid processes
- Athletic programs and student organizations
- Special programs for the learning disabled
- Challenger program for high school students
- A special workshop also will be offered on Paying for College.
Two sessions will be held, one starting at 10 a.m. and another at 11:30 a.m. Registration is required to ensure participants can learn about the academic programs that interest them the most. To register, go to www.ccm.edu/openhouse.
CCM’s $30 application fee will be waived for anyone who applies for admission at the Open House. Open House visitors can park in Lot 6 or 7. For more information, call 973-328-5101.