To make an appointment with a trained clinician:
- Family Guidance Center of Warren County, (908) 689-1000
- Mental Health Resource Center, (973) 744-6522
For assistance in finding or forming self-help support groups:
- National Mental Health Association
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Mental Help Net
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- American Association for Suicidology
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Updates on family problems, Information on problems facing today’s families.
- American Psychological Association
1 (800) 374-2721
Please Note: This selection of links is not intended as a substitute for contact with a mental health professional. It is provided as a means for visitors to this web page to obtain information on topics typically discussed in counseling. Inevitably, some of the information represents opinion. If you read information that raises concerns or questions, we invite you to come in to Counseling Services in room 118 in the Student Community Center and speak to a counselor. You may also reach us by phone at 973-328-5140.