CLICK HERE FOR THE FALL 2013 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
All About You - “All About You” is a variety of workshops offering topics to assist you in defining your personal and educational goals. Groups will provide learning techniques and strategies to help you advocate for yourself while having an outlet to express your feelings.
The specific topics of workshops vary each semester. Some examples of possible topics include:
- How to handle stress
- Self-image and how it relates to you
- Acclimating and transitioning into the college experience
- How to accept and work through parental divorce
- Stigma on your college campus
- How to grieve while in school
- Relationships and how to work with them
- Substance abuse prevention and education
- Study skills and managing your time adequately
- How to work through negative feelings
- Dealing with depression and/or other unwanted feelings.
Students who would like to discuss any of these topics individually may call (973) 328-5140.