The EOF application and instructions are available in PDF file format. To view this on your computer you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. CLICK HERE
to view the application and detailed application instructions. Save application file on your computer, fill it out and email it as an attachment to: EOF@ccm.edu
. If you have no access to a computer you may visit our office and you can fill it out here. Email submission is preferred
Admission to the EOF Program
Consideration for the EOF program is given only to applicants who submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), an application for admission to CCM, and an application to the EOF Program.
- Complete the CCM admission application process. This includes an application fee and a basic skills test.
- Complete the EOF application. A copy can be obtained from the EOF office or by clicking the link below. Be sure it is properly signed and dated and all information is filled out.
- Complete and mail the FAFSA to the Federal government, and provide EOF with a copy. Be sure that it is signed by student and parent before it is submitted, and list CCM as first choice college [code 007106]. The FAFSA can be supplied by a High School Guidance Counselor, EOF, CCM Financial Aid Office, or Office of Admissions; however, filing on line is strongly recommended on the web site: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- After completing the FAFSA application all students must provide additional financial aid information for NJ state aid consideration (EOF & TAG – Tuition Aid Grant). You may complete this information by clicking a link on the FAFSA confirmation page or go directly to the Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) website www.hesaa.org.
- Arrange to come to the EOF office for an applicant interview.
- Copies of last two years of parent and student’s income information (IRS tax return transcript), and/or Social Security, Social Service verifying benefits for both you and your parent or guardian which can include welfare and/or SNAP formerly food stamps statements and all supporting documentation.
- Copies of parent(s) Unemployment Benefits with supporting documentation.
- Copies of two forms of id, and if applicable; a copy of your permanent resident card.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report. (On completion of FAFSA application, please print copy of submission).
- Copies of Court documents if you are a Ward of the State.
Please be advised that EOF is not part of the Office of Financial Aid, we are an academic support program with a state financial aid grant attached to it. Although we work very closely with the Financial Aid Office, you must direct all questions about your financial aid awards, filing FAFSA and any other related inquiries to Financial Aid.