A valid record of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella is required by New Jersey State law (N.J.A.C. 9:2-14) of ALL FULL-TIME STUDENTS. This includes documentation of 2 measles, 1 mumps and 1 rubella.
Valid documents include a record completed and signed by a physician, an official school immunization record a record from any public health department, or the CCM Health Services Immunization Record Form. This form may be picked up in Health Services, Cohen Hall B-222 or you may follow the link to a printable form.
You are exempt from this requirement only if one or more of the following apply:
- If you are attending as a part-time student (less than 12 credits).
- You were born before January 1, 1957.
- You are enrolled strictly in telecourses and or on-line courses and will not be participating in classes on campus.
- You have a medical reason for not being immunized.
- You have a religious objection to immunization.
- You have satisfied this requirement in a previous semester; if this is the case, you MUST notify Health Services in Cohen Hall, B-222 or call (973) 328-5160.
ALL FULL-TIME STUDENTS must complete at least Part I of the Immunization form accompanied by valid records or have the entire record completed and signed by a health care provider and submit to Health Services. Records may be mailed, faxed or hand-delivered (see above). Health Services hours of operation are 8:30-4:30 through the fall and spring semesters and 8:30-4:00 during the summer. Records are required prior to registration. Please take care of this matter promptly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Health Services.